Friday, December 19, 2008

So, we're at the end of another year and I'm looking back at what I've accomplished. The last few weeks, I've weathered a major disappointment but I've started to take stock.


And I have to say I'm mostly pleased.


My Magical Seduction Series from Ellora's Cave has had wonderful reviews and people are actually reading them and telling me they like them! How great is that.


I signed with a great agent who's working hard to sell me to New York.



My brand new editor (who I can't wait to work with) has accepted my fifth story. SEDUCED BY CHAOS will be available early next year.


I'll be going to RT in April where I'll be giving a workshop on Alternate Mythologies with Jessica Andersen, Alyssa Day, Lynne Connolly and Melissa Mayhue and where I'll actually be signing print copies of my first two stories, under the new title, SHADOW MAGIC.



I'll also be attending the Romance Writers of America National Conference in Washington, D.C. I missed last year's conference in San Francisco so I am very excited to be going.


And I've got several proposals ready to go out in the new year.

My Christmas shopping is completed, my house is decorated (thanks to my wonderful husband) and the tree shining and bright with help from my sons.

There are cookies to be baked and chocolate bark to eat, family and friends to gather on Christmas Eve and lots of food.


My guys will be off for the next two weeks, so I don't think I'll get much writing done but I'm trying to think positively about that. I'm still trying.



Here's to a Happy New Year!

No comments: