Friday, January 9, 2009

Between the Posts

Attaining a goal is always a major milestone.

Yesterday, even though I knew it was coming, I saw my name on the list of print books to be published by Ellora's Cave this spring.

I can't tell you what a thrill it will be to hold a physical copy of the first two stories in my Magical Seduction series. SHADOW MAGIC, featuring SEDUCED BY MAGIC and SEDUCED IN SHADOW, will be available sometime this spring.

You can be sure I'll be shouting it loud and proud when it's available.

If you're going to the Romantic Times Convention in Orlando, you will be able to buy it at the book sale, as well as purchase it on Amazon and the EC site.

There's something special about holding tangible proof of your publishing goal in your hands. The weight of it, the sight of your name on the cover. Even the smell of the paper. It's like a shot of pure exhilaration.

I don't have a cover yet but be sure I'll post it here when I get it. For now, just picture the cheshire cat and his huge grin. That's me.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats. You deserve it. I know how hard you've worked for this.

Adele Dubois said...

Big congrats, Steph! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I'm happy for you.

Best--Adele

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephanie! Keep smiling! It will only get better. I'll look out for you at RT.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Steph! Can't wait to see the cover!

Stephanie Julian said...

Love you too, hon

Stephanie Julian said...

Thanks Adele, Ann and Jen, needless to say I'm psyched.
And thanks for stopping by.

Tracy Montoya said...

That is SO COOL, Steph! Congratulations! I doubt if I'll be in Orlando, but if I am, I'll be in line!

Stephanie Julian said...

Thanks Tracy, I hope you can get there.