Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting Ready for RT

Last year was my first trip to the RT Booklovers' Convention. Attending as an Ellora's Cave author was a great introduction to the annual celebration of everything romance.

Not only does EC host one of the grand parties during the week, they also treat their authors like stars. It's a real thrill that makes the entire week a rush.

On Wednesday night, I'll be signing at the Ebook Expo and Signing from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.

On Friday, I'll be presenting the specialty workshop, "WORLDBUILDING: BEYOND CELTIC FAIRIES AND GREEK GODS," with Jessica Anderson, Lynne Connelly and Melissa Mayhue on Friday at 10 a.m. We'll be talking about the unusual mythologies we use in our books.

And Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., I'll get to sign SHADOW MAGIC at the Book Fair. Though I'm one of those people who would rather stand against the wall and fade into it than be the center of any attention, I'm looking forward to meeting readers.

If you're going to be in Orlando, please stop by and say hi. It'll make my day.

1 comment:

VA said...

Sounds like a fantastic workshop Stephanie, but I'm stuck on the other side. Good luck with it!