Monday, June 1, 2009

Great new review for Seduced by Danger


From Just Erotic Romance reviewer LT Blue:

"Seduced by Danger is the sixth stand-alone story in the Magical Seduction series bringing all the expected intensity of sex, suspense, and romance of this great series. I have become a fan of Ms. Julian’s writing style. Cara is a great character who becomes strong after the birth of her son, Aron, and starts to control her own fate. Michael is the best bad turned good Alpha male that I have read about in quite some time. I thought the chemistry between Cara and Michael was great and I was pleased when they delivered the same heat in sex. I thought it was great how most of the secondary characters were from the previous stories and they didn’t try to overtake Cara and Michael’s story. Seduced by Danger is a definite re-read for me and I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read the previous books in the series."

Can you see my smile!

No comments: