Monday, October 12, 2009

RomantiCon 2009

Had a great time at RomantiCon, EC's first reader event in Akron, OH. Drove out by myself on Friday and have to say, I love listening to my Sirius radio. Switched between On Broadway, Octane, Alt Nation, 70s on 7, Liquid Metal and occasionally Classic Rewind.

Friday night's Psychodelic Soiree was a blast, Saturday's workshops and focus groups informative, Saturday night's dinner tasty and Sunday's book signing loads of fun.

The first photo at left was taken at Author Mania. That's me on the left, Kathy Kulig, Samantha Kane and Judith Rochelle aka Desiree Holt.

At right, me and my roomie Adele Dubios heading into the Author Appreciation Dinner Saturday night.

This is me at the signing, trying not to look too much like a deer in the headlights.
And this is reader Terri Wade who made my day when she bought my book and told me she'd read all of them already. That was so cool.


Always a pleasure to see Cai Smith, half of Marilu Mann.
And this is Samantha Kane, my book signing buddy who always sits next to me.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie :)
Thank you for sharing, I loved the pictures! The convention looks like a terrific time.
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

Tarot By Arwen said...

Hey you! Sad to miss Romanticon! I hear it was a BLAST!

Stephanie Julian said...

Thanks for stopping, RK. I had a blast.

Stephanie Julian said...

Arwen, I'm so sorry you couldn't be there but I know you had fun too.

Samantha Kane said...

It was so fun to see you again! I always have such a good time with you at signings, and I miss everyone already! My big complaint, I didn't have enough time to talk to everyone. Boo hoo. I can't wait to see you at RT.

Stephanie Julian said...

So nice to see you and looking forward to reading the new book.

Nina Pierce said...

It was so much fun to meet you at RomantiCon! I can't wait to go back next year. You got some awesome pictures!

Stephanie Julian said...

Hey Nina, likewise. Thanks for stopping by.