Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What happened to the summer?

Whoa, it's been more than a month since my last post? Really? It's almost the end of July and I'm trying to figure out why time seems to be hurtling forward at breakneck speed.

Since we last spoke, several new, great reviews have come in for EDGE OF MOONLIGHT.

Erotic Horizon says
"After two books the Lucani Lovers series is only getting better...The world building keeps on growing, getting darker and more intense with each release."

http://erotichorizon.blogspot.com/2010/07/review-lucani-lovers-series-bk3-edge-of.html

Coffee Time Romance Reviews says
"Wolves and paranormals from Etruria present a unique and interesting take on the paranormal, and I really loved the way the author tells her story. The characters are colorful and unusual, and the plot is full of hot love scenes and edge-of-the-seat suspense. It looks like I have two more books to read while I wait for the next installment of this excellent series."

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/edgeofmoonlightbystephaniejulian.html

The Book Binge says
"This was a great book. From the start of the book I was totally into Kaine and John’s relationship. My heart hurt for Kaine knowing that her mate was gone and that he wasn’t ever going to remember her...The characters – main and secondary – in this book were all great and I loved the sense of camaraderie that the Etruscan community had."



http://thebookbinge.com/2010/06/guest-review-edge-of-moonlight-by.html

Night Owl Reviews gave EoM four stars

http://www.nightowlromance.com/nor/Reviews/Chris-reviews-Edge-Of-Moonlight-by-Stephanie-Julian.aspx

And Smexy Books says

"I thoroughly enjoyed Edge of Moonlight...Kaine and John made a believable and "oh so smexy" couple. John is uber alpha and yummy. Kaine, while not slouching in the kick ass department, has a sweet vulnerability that is touching. Their chemistry is hot and their loving even hotter...All in all, Edge of Moonlight is an thrilling ride of suspense and romance in a world of sexy shifters. I will be reading the first two in the series and waiting breathlessly for her new installments.

http://www.smexybooks.com/2010/06/review-edge-of-moonlight-by-stephanie.html

I'm thrilled readers are enjoying Kaine and John's story. That joy gives me the fuel to keep writing. And I've been writing up a storm. But more on that later...

1 comment:

~Sia McKye~ said...

yay on the great reviews, Steph.

I was just thinking yesterday, how can it be mid July already? Sheesh.

When does your book with Sourcebooks come out? I'm going to ask Danielle for a review copy when it's ready.

Savor the last days of the summer and if you find the brakes, let me know. I'll pump them to slow down the summer. I'm so NOT ready for winter, blech!