Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Little Light Reading

I ordered new books last week, new research books that should be here any day.

I write paranormal romance, so my research books aren't your typical research books. Sure, I love a good old college textbook about death practices in Etruscan Italy as much as the next research geek, but these books are much more thought-provoking.

Since I'm writing the Lucani Lovers series for Ellora's Cave, Konstantine's book looks really good but I'd read this one for pleasure. I love werewolves and I've created my own myths for them but there's always something more to discover.

I also ordered Hidden History, a book I classify alternate archeology. I love these books, so so many off-the-wall ideas just waiting to be sucked into my brain and tumbled around into a new story.



No comments: