Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you all have a good day, whether you've got a Valentine to share it with or are happily single and plan to spend the day treating yourself like royalty. Either way, enjoy.

I'll be spending much of the day at a funeral for a dear friend of the family. The Ole Harr will be greatly missed, not only by his wife and daughters and family but by my dad, who considered him his best friend for 40 years. May the fishing and hunting be good wherever you are now, Harry.

Life's been off-kilter here for the past two week, a rollercoaster ride with no stop button. No one ever said raising teenagers was easy but someone should at least mention the fact that, occasionally, it will be unbearable. And at all the wrong times.

Luckily, I finished the second book in the Forgotten Goddesses series and sent that off to my editor today. Can't wait for you to meet Lucy and Brandon. Of course, now the nail-biting commences. Or continues. Actually, I shouldn't have any nails left. Or hair. At the very least, it should be all gray. Good thing I have a hair stylist.

Tomorrow, I'm jumping back into revisions for an erotic romance project for my agent and by the end of the month, I should have edits for a new project I'll be announcing soon. That's such a bright spot in my life right now that I'm hugging it close.

That's the wonderful thing about writing romance. There's always a happy ending. Have a good one!

No comments: