Monday, June 18, 2012

Get ready for GODDESS IN THE MIDDLE

GODDESS IN THE MIDDLE, Book 3 in the Forgotten Goddesses series, will release July 3.

Pre-order your book here Amazon  B&N  Chapters

To celebrate, let's talk threesomes. I've written four menages and I have to say they are some of my favorites. I love the possibilities that come with multiple heroes. The interaction between the two men, the interaction between the woman with each of the men... You're basically getting two love stories--and two hot guys--for the price of one.

For the next two weeks, I'm showcasing men, fictional and real, who I think would make any girl very happy.

 

Let's start with Remy and Rom, the heroes of GODDESS IN THE MIDDLE. Werewolf cousins with a shared tragic past, they want to avenge the death of their family. They didn't expect to fall for  Forgotten Goddess Amity, who just  happens to need a hero. And two are definitely better than one.
Rom
Remy

So what do you think of my inspirations for Remy and Rom?
Nice, yes? What woman wouldn't want to find herself between these two men?







Haven't caught up on the Forgotten Goddesses series? Now's your chance.

WHAT A GODDESS WANTS
Amazon  B&N  Chapters 

HOW TO WORSHIP A GODDESS
Amazon  B&N  Chapters

No comments: