Tuesday, March 12, 2013

AN INDECENT PROPOSITION PART II


Two men. One woman. Half-a-million dollars. One very indecent proposition.

What happens after she takes the money...


Keegan and Erik gave Julianne half-a-million dollars, enough to pay off her mother's medical debt. In exchange, they wanted her, in every way possible. It was only supposed to be one night. But none of them are ready to end it.

What happens after Julianne takes the money...

Continues the story of Julianne, Erik and Keegan, started in A VERY NAUGHTY XMAS anthology.



When Olivia Cunning asked me to join in an anthology with stories written by herself, Raven Morris, Cari Quinn and Cherrie Lynn, I couldn't say yes fast enough.

I thought about writing a story set in my Etruscan Magic world but then I had this idea...

Beauty and the Beast meets Indecent Proposal. With two heroes. Two is always better than one. Always.


I started writing about Erik and Keegan and Julianne but I knew there was going to be too much story for only 20K words. I knew I wanted to tell it over several installments. So AN INDECENT PROPOSAL PART I is in A VERY NAUGHTY XMAS.

PART II released today! You can find it on Amazon, B&N and All Romance eBooks for now. Other retailers are coming soon.

The next installment will be out in May (I hope). I'm already plotting and finding new songs to help me along with the story.

For PART II, I had two songs in heavy rotation as I plotted out the story. Check them out.


Avatar's Smells Like A Freakshow captures Erik's state of mind perfectly. The video's a little, um, out there but the song is stuck on replay whenever I hear it.


Drunk Enough by Angel's Fall is perfect for Keegan. Read the story then listen to the song. Love it.

No comments: