Sunday, September 13, 2015

Upcoming Events

I love attending author signings and events. I get to talk to long-time readers and meet new ones. Plus, I get to travel to cities I might never had seen before.

If you're close to any of these events, I hope you'll consider joining us. 

In November, I'm hosting the Philly Author Fest on Saturday, Nov. 14, in King of Prussia, PA.


In early February, I'll be in Daytona Beach at Coastal Magic Convention. And in late February, I'll be at Wild Wicked Weekend in San Antonio.

Brand new event, Angels and Sirens Author Event, and Liberty States Fiction Writers's Create Something Magical Conference in Iselin, NJ, will be held in March.

In early May, I'll be at Romancing the Capital in Ottawa, Canada.

And in August, I'll be at Indies in NY in New York City. (Any excuse for me to go to NYC is okay by me.)

There will probably be more added so keep an eye out.

No comments: