Monday, February 8, 2016

RELEASE DAY: LUCANI LOVERS SERIES





It's release day for the newly revamped Lucani Lovers! This six-book, wolf shifter series is perfect for lovers of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters and Lora Leigh's Breeds or anyone who loves steamy paranormal romances with alpha males.

The books were originally published in 2011 but I'm thrilled to get another shot at these stories, especially the first two books. I've rewritten the endings of KISS OF MOONLIGHT and MOONLIGHT MENAGE and have added varying amounts of words to all of the other books. KISS OF MOONLIGHT has been expanded by almost 20 percent.

You can read more about the series, part of my Etruscan Magic World, on my website.

I hope you'll check them out now. For the first week of release, the books are all 99 cents.


Kiss of Moonlight

Moonlight Ménage
iBooks  http://bit.ly/MenageiBooks

Edge of Moonlight

Moonlight Temptation

Grace in Moonlight

Shades of Moonlight

1 comment:

globaleducationlaw.com said...

Thanks, Stephanie! They are amazing! I'm happy you released the series. They are also affordable for those who are books addicted, like me:)
Blessings,
Karoline Sue