My writer friend, Adele Dubois, tagged me and asked me to blog about “My Unspectacular Quirks.”
Luckily for you, my husband doesn't get a say in this because you'd have way more than six to contend with.
First, here are the rules for the Tag, You’re It! game with other authors:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. List 6 of your unspectacular quirks. 4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. 5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Stephanie Julian's Six Unspectacular Quirks
1. I can't write after lunch without popping some Junior Mints.
2. Until I have the perfect name for each of my characters, I can't start their story.
3. I run every other day, at about a 10-minute-mile pace. If I don't get my run in, the rest of the day is off somehow.
4. I don't like to eat raw tomatoes but I love tomato sauce.
5. I love to plot to music but can't write to it.
6. Almost all of my heroes have long hair but my husband shaves his head.
I’m tagging the following authors: Judi Fennell, Tracy Montoya, Allyson James, and Passion's Muses: Catherine Berlin, Rowan West, Dawn Halliday and Annmarie Ortega, where I will post this, as well.