Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Favorite Books of 2009



Loved this book, one of my most favorites in her Psy-Changling series. She's an autobuy for me...


 


...which is why you find her here twice. Mercy and Riley's story. Hot, hot, hot and oh so sweet.


 My favorite non-fiction of the year. Fascinating character study of a man and the Amazon jungle that became his obsession and claimed his life. Amazing.




Leigh is another autobuy for me and I really enjoy the hell out of her Breed books. But this one (along with Dawn's Awakening) had just that little something extra that put it over the top for me.





This series is lyrical and sexy. A hard mix to do and Kantra pulls it off with ease.



Erotica at it's best. The fourth book in Burton's Hidden Grotto series is hot, sexy and literate.





And finally, my critique partner Judi's first book. It's witty, it's fun, it's playful. It's the perfect way to spend a few hours at the beach without all that messy sand getting in places it shouldn't.






All of these books received five stars from me.



1 comment:

Autumn Jordon said...

We have different reading tastes, Steph, but one of goals this year is to read outside my realm. I've heard so much about Lora Leigh I diffently intend to check her out. What do you suggest as a first book?